Skip to content
Bull and Barrel Festival 2021
Stall Holder Registration
Other Phone Number
I give permission for my business details to be given to a third party, e.g. another event.
I give permission for my business details to be advertised on the BullandBarrel.net.au website.
I am seeking a...
Icecream and/or Coffee Stall
Market Stall Details
Size of Market stall
Standard Bay - $95 (Up to 4 metres frontage x 3 metres depth)
Larger Bay $95 + $25/m over 4m (Greater than 4 metres frontage x approx 3 metre depth)
Type of Goods to be sold
Trade/Business Stall Details
Size of Market stall
Standard Bay - $150 (Up to 4 metres frontage x 3 metres depth)
Larger Bay $150+ $25/m over 4m (Greater than 4 metres frontage x approx 3 metre depth)
Type of Goods to be shown or sold
Please note that we can not process your application as a food vendor without your menu.
Size of Icecream and/or Coffee Stall
Standard Bay - $200 (Up to 4 metres frontage x 3 metres depth)
Size of Food Stall
Standard Bay - $250 (Up to 4 metres frontage x 3 metres depth)
Larger Bay $250 + $25/m over 4m (Greater than 4 metres frontage x approx 3 metre depth)
Please upload your menu here
Drop files here or
Accepted file types: jpg, pdf, doc, docx, png, , Max. file size: 512 MB.
You will need to upload your Menu, here for it to be assessed
Steps to Follow For Food Vendors
Load your Menu for assessment here
By 30 July – LiveLighter Dardanup Bull and Barrel Festival Committee will forward your menu to WASCA for assessment. WASCA will liaise directly with you with regards to any suggested changes to your menu.
By 30 July - If your application is accepted LiveLighter Dardanup Bull and Barrel Festival Committee will forward you your invoice. If your application is not accepted you will be advised.
Please upload your Itinerant Food Vendors Licence
Drop files here or
Accepted file types: jpg, pdf, doc, docx, png, , Max. file size: 4 MB.
Food Vendors must have a current Itinerant Food Vendors Licence and a copy of this must accompany this application. This Licence will be forwarded to the Shire of Dardanup Principal Health Surveyor for approval.
You can type your menu in here if you would prefer
Total dimension of required stall area (frontage x depth, in metres):
How many 10/15 Amp power points do you require? ( $40 ea)
How many 20 Amp power points do you require? ($50 ea)
How many 32Amp power points do you require? ($100 ea)
I will be selling from (please check all that apply to you)
Own Trestle Table
Own Shade Tent
Any Site Requirements
(e.g. grass for tent pegs, can stall operate from bituminised area – please indicate)
Would you like to trade into the evening
(limited places available. Trade/Business Stalls cannot trade into the evening).
Terms & conditions
1. Public Liability Insurance:
Festival Insurance includes insurance for stallholders (subject to the terms and conditions of the policy). There is no insurance cover for stallholders in respect to the sale of products, food and drinks. Festival Insurance excludes any cover for operators of rides and amusements. For operators of rides and amusements, it is mandatory that you provide evidence of your Public Liability Insurance and the amount of the cover requested is $10,000,000.
Ride and Amusement Operators
: A copy of your policy (or a certificate of currency) is to be enclosed with this application.
Food Vendors & Sale of Goods
: The Festival Insurance does not cover your liability arising from goods sold. For your own protection, it is recommended you arrange appropriate insurance.
2. Stallholders participate in the LiveLighter Dardanup Bull & Barrel Festival (Inc) at their own risk and are required to indemnify and hold harmless the LiveLighter Bull & Barrel Festival (Inc) against any claim for damages, costs, claims, expenses and liabilities. (Including without limitations consequential loss and loss of profits) in respect of any loss, damage, injury, disease or death caused through any of the stallholders activities at the Bull & Barrel Festival (Inc).
3. Festival hours are from 10.00am to 9.00pm on Saturday 9TH October 2021. After 5.00pm there will be live band entertainment on the oval area.
4. Stallholders shall be set up and ready to commence trading at 10.00am. Early trading is not permitted.
STALLHOLDERS ON FERGUSON ROAD SHOULD NOT BE SET UP BEFORE 8AM AND MUST BE REMOVED BY 6PM.
. Support vehicles are to be removed to the designated parking areas by 9.30am.
STALLS ARE NOT TO BE REMOVED BEFORE 5PM
. Stall Holders will be required to operate between the hours of 10.00am until 5.00pm. It is expected that all stallholders will have enough supplies to operate throughout this period.
Those stalls located on the oval, adjacent to the Taste of Ferguson Valley marquee and stage, that are permitted to continue to trade until the end of the entertainment at 9.00pm, are not permitted to cease trading before 9.00pm.
6. Stall fees will not be refunded should inclement weather, or factors beyond the control of the LiveLighter Dardanup Bull & Barrel Festival organising committee affect the event.
7. No refunds will be given for cancellations of bookings made within one month prior to the Festival.
8. For safety reasons, no stall will be permitted to sell cap guns or toys with any firing ability.
9. The Dardanup LiveLighter Bull & Barrel Festival committee reserves the right to refuse any applicant to maintain the spirit of a country fair or change stall locations without notice.
10. Food Vendors must have a current Itinerant Food Vendors Licence and a copy of this must accompany this application. This Licence will be forwarded to the Shire of Dardanup Principal Health Surveyor for approval.
11. Registered Food Vendors must have a current Itinerant Food Vendors Licence. Temporary Food Stalls – must comply with Shire of Dardanup ‘Guidelines for a Food Stall’. See Principal Environmental Health Officer The Shire of Dardanup P 97240340.
12. Stall Holders are to provide their own tables, chairs and weather protection (shades, tents etc). Spikes / Tent Pegs may not be driven into the ground in some stall areas. Stallholders must provide their own weights or methods of securing shelters in these cases. Stallholders are responsible for the erection and dismantling of their own shades.
13. Stall Holders sited on the Oval will not be permitted to set up their stall until 5pm, Friday 8th October and no responsibility will be taken by the Festival Committee for any damage to that stall outside or inside of Festival hours
14. The Dardanup Bull and Barrel Festival accepts no liability for damage to stallholder marquees resulting from fire sculpture embers.
15. All stalls that intend to use a powered or non powered site shall ensure all power leads and electrical appliances you will use on the day must have been tested and tagged by a licensed electrical worker within the last 12 months. The tags must be visible, legible, have accompanying paperwork and attached to the electrical item prior to the Festival. Festival inspectors will conduct visual electrical checks on the day.
16. ALL PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE BEFORE A STALL NUMBER IS ALLOCATED. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS.
All expressions of interest forms will be considered and notified as to the result of their application.
Please do not send any money now,
we will invoice you as soon as your application is successful.
I, have read and understood the above conditions that apply to my application to participate in the LiveLighter Dardanup Bull & Barrel Festival and understand I/We are required to indemnify and hold harmless the LiveLighter Dardanup Bull & Barrel Festival (Inc) as set out in condition 2 above.
If you accept the above declaration please sign
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Save and Continue Later