1. Public Liability Insurance:
Festival Insurance includes insurance for stallholders (subject to the terms and conditions of the policy). There is no insurance cover for stallholders in respect to the sale of products, food and drinks. Festival Insurance excludes any cover for operators of rides and amusements. For operators of rides and amusements, it is mandatory that you provide evidence of your Public Liability Insurance and the amount of the cover requested is $10,000,000.
Ride and Amusement Operators: A copy of your policy (or a certificate of currency) is to be enclosed with this application.
Food Vendors & Sale of Goods: The Festivals insurance does not cover the sale of any food, prepared on the day or pre packaged so appropriate insurance must be arranged by food vendors and market stallholders involved. Food vendors may be contacted by the Shire of Dardanup in order to check insurances and sale of goods. All stall holders are required to reply and comply with any requirements
2. Stallholders participate in the Act Belong Commit Dardanup Bull & Barrel Festival (Inc) at their own risk and are required to indemnify and hold harmless the Act Belong Commit Bull & Barrel Festival (Inc) against any claim for damages, costs, claims, expenses and liabilities. (Including without limitations consequential loss and loss of profits) in respect of any loss, damage, injury, disease or death caused through any of the stallholders activities at the Bull & Barrel Festival (Inc).
3. Festival hours are from 10.00am to 9.00pm on Saturday 7th October 2023. After 5.00pm there will be live band entertainment on the oval area.
4. Stallholders shall be set up and ready to commence trading at 10.00am. Early trading is not permitted. STALLHOLDERS ON FERGUSON ROAD SHOULD NOT BE SET UP BEFORE 8AM AND MUST BE REMOVED BY 6PM.. Support vehicles are to be removed to the designated parking areas by 9.30am.
5. STALLS ARE NOT TO BE REMOVED BEFORE 5PM. Stall Holders will be required to operate between the hours of 10.00am until 5.00pm. It is expected that all stallholders will have enough supplies to operate throughout this period.
Those stalls located on the oval, adjacent to the Taste of Ferguson Valley marquee and stage, that are permitted to continue to trade until the end of the entertainment at 9.00pm, are not permitted to cease trading before 9.00pm.
6. Stall fees will not be refunded should inclement weather, or factors beyond the control of the Act Belong Commit Dardanup Bull & Barrel Festival organising committee affect the event.
7. No refunds will be given for cancellations of bookings made within one month prior to the Festival.
8. For safety reasons, no stall will be permitted to sell cap guns or toys with any firing ability.
9. The Dardanup Act Belong Commit Bull & Barrel Festival committee reserves the right to refuse any applicant to maintain the spirit of a country fair or change stall locations without notice.
10. Food Vendors must have a current Food Business Registration Certificate. Temporary Food Stalls – must comply with Shire of Dardanup ‘Guidelines for a Food Stall’. See Principal Environmental Health Officer The Shire of Dardanup P 97240340.
11. Stall Holders are to provide their own tables, chairs and weather protection (shades, tents etc). Spikes / Tent Pegs may not be driven into the ground in some stall areas. Stallholders must provide their own weights or methods of securing shelters in these cases. Stallholders are responsible for the erection and dismantling of their own shades.
12. Stall Holders sited on the Oval will not be permitted to set up their stall until 5pm, Friday 6th October and no responsibility will be taken by the Festival Committee for any damage to that stall outside or inside of Festival hours
13. The Dardanup Bull and Barrel Festival accepts no liability for damage to stallholder marquees resulting from fire sculpture embers.
14. All stalls that intend to use a powered or non powered site shall ensure all power leads and electrical appliances you will use on the day must have been tested and tagged by a licensed electrical worker within the last 12 months. The tags must be visible, legible, have accompanying paperwork and attached to the electrical item prior to the Festival. Festival inspectors will conduct visual electrical checks on the day.
15. ALL PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE BEFORE A STALL NUMBER IS ALLOCATED. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS.